Request Biospecimen Inventory Information BMT CTN
The Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network (BMT CTN) offers investigators engaged in prospective and retrospective hematopoietic cell transplantation research a unique opportunity to leverage a robust collection of research biospecimens and clinical data associated with its protocols for genetic and immunobiology research projects. The BMT CTN sample collection comprises numerous sample types collected from many network protocols and their associated clinical trial data; many samples may be further linked to additional CIBMTR specimens and data, extending their research capability.
As of May 2022, the BMT CTN biospecimen repository has:
- More than 530,000 aliquots provided by nearly 7,900 subjects
- Biospecimens and clinical data from 24 BMT CTN protocols, including:
- 16 published trials
- 2 trials nearing publication
- 5 active studies
- A research collection comprising almost 250,000 biospecimens dedicated to studies investigating biomarkers associated with GVHD (BMT CTN 1202)
- Distributed more than 6,700 biospecimens for approved correlative studies, including:
- 63 published studies utilizing BMT CTN clinical data and/or biospecimens
- 62 ancillary, correlative, and secondary studies in progress
Information for investigators interested in leveraging this unique resource can be found on the BMT CTN website.