The Nominating Committee seeks input from CIBMTR’s Assembly, Advisory Committee, and Working Committee Chairs for Administrative Committee and Working Committee Chair recommendations and for the Distinguished Service Award (DSA) and the Mortimer M. Bortin Lecturer. It receives input from other CIBMTR Program staff as appropriate.
- Review nominee information for those who are interested and willing to serve as members of working committees, administrative committees, the Data and Safety Monitoring Committee of CIBMTR Clinical Research Organization Services (CRO Services), and the CIBMTR Working Committee Training and Leadership Program (CTL).
- Recommending nominees to the Advisory Committee for appointment approval.
- Assisting with the selection of the DDA and the Tandem Meetings Mortimer M. Bortin Lecturer. A request for nominees is solicited by a survey following the Tandem Meetings and is presented / deliberated at the spring Nominating Committee meeting. The committee then recommends a candidate and an alternate to the Advisory Committee. The Advisory Committee approves the final recipient.
- Members are appointed by the Advisory Committee
- All nominees must provide conflict of interest disclosures before consideration
- Lori Muffly, MD, Stanford Health Care, Stanford, CA
- Amy Keating, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
- Marcos de Lima, MD, Ohio State Medical Center, James Cancer Center, Cleveland, OH
- Miguel-Angel Perales, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York,
- Sophie Paczesny, MD, PhD, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
Adoptive Cellular Therapies (ACT) Member:
- Rebecca Gardner, MD, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN